07 April 2017

The Storytellers


Once again, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada invited each of their scholarship holders to submit a three-minute video clip explaining their research. Out of all the submissions, 25 finalists were retained.

This year, I am proud to announce that I am one of the researchers being highlighted through the SSHRC's Storyteller project! After watching my video below, I invite you to see the other contest finalists over at the Storytellers' YouTube playlist and learn more about some of today's most exciting research.




1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  Se raser au savon

    ReplyDelete

Les messages sont vérifiés avant d'être affichés. / Comments are moderated.